Subject: Clarification about note/@type update for troubleshooting

In one of our DITA 1.3 proposals we added a note type of "trouble" to go along with the usual caution, attention, and similar note types.

We have one specialization of <note> in the core OASIS types, from the hazard statement domain, called <hazardstatement>.

Should the new "trouble" type be added to the hazard statement element as well? For all other values of note/@type, the two elements are in sync. My assumption is that it should be added (overlooked in the proposal), but the TC needs to verify this before I update the topic.

Thanks,

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)