Subject: FW: New presentation of the bridge S1000D-DITA on January 2014, the 7th

Title: Jean-Jacques

Someone (Kris?) mentioned this webinar on our TC call a couple(?) weeks ago. Now he is going to do a couple of repeats at NA- and Australia-friendlier times on January 7th. See email below for details.

Here is the information about the original webinar (now past):

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/webinar-is-going-be-organized-7406011.S.5806864701744779265

And a note in the same LinkedIn group with the announcement from this email:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Two-new-webconfs-on-January-7406011.S.5816462125710745604

mag

From: Jean-Jacques Thomasson [mailto:jjthomasson@free.fr]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 6:53 PM
To: Tetsuya Sekine; rhstacho@comcast.net; kenberger@live.com; Tom Magliery; julio_v27612@yahoo.com; Pavel I. Belyakov

Hello

I will make two new presentations of S1000D-DITA on January the 7th.
- One at 9 o'clock am French Time
- One at 7 o'clock pm French Time

If you are interested, please register by sending an email with your preferred telecom zone so that I can provide you
some local phone numbers.

Regards

--

Jean-Jacques THOMASSON