Subject: Re: [dita] Allowing metadata to precede title in 13097 troubleshooting section specializations

That makes sense. I can see now that I was trying to make a distinction that's not particularly useful and it introduces noise into the content model. Given that, the model still needs to change. Now it would become:

<!ENTITY % section.blocks.only.cnt
  "((%title;)?,
    (%basic.block; |
    %data.elements.incl; |
    %foreign.unknown.incl; |
    %sectiondiv; |
    %txt.incl;)*)
  "

with an analogous change to the content model for remedy.

Best Regards,
Bob Thomas