Subject: RE: [dita] Educational background of voting members of the TC

Electronic Engineering with Physics

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Robert D Anderson
Sent: 15 January 2014 14:22
To: JoAnn Hackos
Cc: DITA TC; Kristen James Eberlein

Mine was double major with Russian Studies and Computer Science.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)

Inactive hide details for JoAnn Hackos ---01/15/2014 07:50:21---This is fun to learn. I hope everyone comes clean. Any of thoseJoAnn Hackos ---01/15/2014 07:50:21---This is fun to learn. I hope everyone comes clean. Any of those suspicious mathematicians in the mix