Subject: Re: [dita] Request amendment to content model for the XML mention domain (proposal 13035)

Sounds like a good idea. On my way to the airport. Probably won't be able to call in
JoAnn

Sent from my iPhone
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech

On Jan 28, 2014, at 7:51 AM, "Kristen James Eberlein" <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

As currently implemented and in the stage-3 proposal, it allow <keyword> and specializations of <keyword> within all of the elements. This has a nonsensical effort (see the screen capture below), so I think we should change the content model to only include PCDATA and text:

(#PCDATA |   %text;)*

<elements-allowd-in-xmlelement.gif>

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)