Subject: Attribute inconsistencies across Subject Scheme

I suspect I know the answer to this one, but I have to ask / notify the TC...

In updating attribute tables, I've found a discrepance in quite a few topicref specializations in the Subject Scheme map. All of the "has" elements, like hasInstance and hasKind, declare in the spec that they take @outputclass as an attribute. In the DTD implementation, they do not. I think the same is true of a couple other elements in there.

Once again spec is canonical, so officially these attributes exist even if nobody knows it. I can already hear Don saying "everything should have @outputclass." So, I think the answer is to treat this as an errata item, and add the attributes to the DTD/XSD/RelaxNG for DITA 1.3. Just looking for TC signoff before I update them.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)