Subject: Wiki page with assignments for review #1 (updated with URL)

Sorry for previously sending this out without a URL; my bad.

Thanks to Robert, we have a Wiki page that lists the proposals and volunteer assignments:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/List%20of%20Reviewers

If you weren't at the TC meeting this week:
  • Please look at the proposals with 3-5 priority that only have a single reviewer and consider volunteering. It'd be good if people also could look at the proposals with a 1-2 priority.
  • Review priority does not have to do with the merit of the proposal; instead it reflects the editors' sense of the proposal's complexity, ripple effect on the spec, whether it was edited, or the extent to which it was put through the wringer during the stage 3 process. For example, both Robert and I thought that all the troubleshooting proposals had been very thoroughly vetted.

If you were at the TC meeting this week:

  • Please go ahead and complete your review. When you are done, please edit the Wiki page at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/List%20of%20Reviewers
  • To indicate in DITAweb that you have reviewed a topic and have no changes to suggest, simply add a "I have reviewed this topic and it looks good" type of comment.

I am happy to add additional user accounts to DITAweb if co-workers or other additional parties want to participate.

And, yes, there will be PRIZES involved ...

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)