Subject: RE: [dita] Release Management Domain: Must apply to maps as well as topics

Title: [dita] Release Management Domain: Must apply to maps as well as topics

Hi Folks.

Yes, including the change domain in a map was absolutely intended. Here is an excerpt from the original draft in the wiki:

“This section details the proposed markup modifications. 1) create a new "changehistory" domain that can be integrated by map and topic shells 2) re-factor bookmap.mod to specify some elements in a separate domain (so this can be used by bookmap). 3) specify required and optional processing expectations”

Good catch, Eliot.

Also note that we predicted changes required to bookmap. I don’t recall whether the SC included this work in the proposal or determined that it was unnecessary. I can do some research if needed.

-seth