Subject: About to repost stage3 proposal for Branch Filtering

Hi,

Based on last week's TC meeting, I'm about to re-post the Stage 3 Proposal for the Branch Filtering feature. This is only partially an edit of the previous version - there was a significant number of comments related to this feature during the Stage 3 review, most of which were straightforward or were discussed at previous meetings. So, the edited proposal here incorporates all of those changes as well as the ones that led to the update:

* The <dvr-keynamePrefix> and <dvr-keynameSuffix> elements have been removed
* All examples that used those have been updated to remove them
* Based on follow-up off the list, I've decided the proposal should keep both <dvr-keyscopePrefix> and <dvr-keyscopeSuffix> elements, rather than trying to use/modify the @keyscope attribute on <ditavalref>. So, the changes are not quite as substantial as they could have been.

Thanks,

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)