Subject: DITA 1.3 Webinar for Thursday, 31 July -- Is it a go?

Hi, Dee and Jane.

I need to confirm with you that we are set to go with a DITA 1.3 Webinar for Thursday, 31 July 2014.

This is the day that we selected and that our TC members have set aside for this effort.

Last week, I believe you sent e-mail out suggesting that we shift the day to Wednesday, 30 July. Wednesday, 30 July does not work for the DITA TC members.

Can you confirm ASAP whether Thursday, 31 July 2014 will work?

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)