Subject: DITA 1.3 Webinar and today's TC call.

We will be using today's time for a pre-rehearsal of the DITA 1.3 Webinar.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: UPDATE -- 07-29-2014 -- DITA 1.3 Webinar Slides
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 08:27:33 -0400
From: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
To: Stan Doherty <stan@modularwriting.com>, Robert D Anderson <robander@us.ibm.com>, Thomas Cihak <tom.cihak@freescale.com>, "Harrison, Nancy" <nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com>, mark.myers@sap.com, Christopher Nitchie <chris.nitchie@oberontech.com>, "Thomas, Robert" <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com>
CC: Hackos, JoAnn <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com>, Tom Magliery <tom.magliery@justsystems.com>

Guys, this is really shaping up! Kudos to Stan for the cat herding and to Tom for the slide wrangling; kudos to the slide authors for the good revisions. I'm quite pleased.

I think we should plan to use the TC meeting time today for a pre-rehearsal:
  • Slide owners can present their slides and get feedback from TC members.
  • We can discuss the best order for the features.
  • We can discuss whether we are missing anything critical.
  • We can discuss what we want to use for opening poll questions. So far, the suggestions have been:
    • What version of DITA are you using? (1.0, 1.1, 1.2, I don't know, Not using DITA -- Just interested)

I'll ensure that we have screen sharing set up for the call.