Subject: Re: [dita] How "baked" is the DTD generation tool?

The DTD generation is not 100% baked yet: there's still an issue with how
the L&T DTDs are being generated (or an issue with validating them with
specific versions of Xerces, I'm not sure which) and as you say the
documentation is not yet complete.

I also haven't had the bandwidth to make sure the scripts are appropriate
for use with shells other than the TC-provided ones--it's likely that
there are additional options or business logic needed to handle that case
correctly.

I should have time to work on this stuff starting this weekend--I'm coming
off of vacation, a conference, and a week of fire fighting and hopefully
things are quieting down for a week or two anyway.

The public repository is the TC-managed SVN repository. It's publicly
available for read-only access and we have already determined that that
will be the official source.

I had started writing documentation on how to run things but it appears to
not be there in my local working copy.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC