Subject: TC Discussion - Post-1.3 DITA Roadmap

Hi all --

At the TechComm SC meeting yesterday we bumped into a planning issue that we wanted to escalate to the TC for discussion.

ISSUE: Between the OASIS release of DITA 1.3 and the OASIS release of DITA 2.0, how do subcommittees develop new deliverables and then submit them to the TC for approval and for OASIS-sponsored distribution? At a minimum, there is currently post-1.3/pre-2.0 development activity in the Lightweight DITA SC and the TechComm SC.

We can't really resolve this at the SC level and do not recall having this discussion at the TC level, so we wanted to kick off the discussion at the TC level.

Thanx,
Stan Doherty