Subject: Re: [dita] Those XML mention names

I have to agree with Dick: the letter of the XML spec is clear and I think
we have to adhere to it. At a minimum, not doing so would put the whole
DITA 1.3 schedule at serious risk since it would only take one reviewer to
make a stink for us to have to change.

It's certainly my fault for not having remembered (or noticed
subsequently) this constraint in the XML spec, but at least we noticed it
now while it's relatively easy to change.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com