Subject: Re: [dita] Question about domains attribute

The @domains value "(map map)" means a map type of "map", e.g., the base
map module, with no domains.

The domains contributions are implicit in the existence of each map or
topic type, including the base types, e.g., (map map), (map bookmap),
(topic topic), (topic concept), etc.

With the RNG is the first opportunity to make them more explicit. For DITA
1.2 we could have (and should have) added domains contribution entities
for each of the map and topic types but obviously it never occurred to us.

For 1.3 this should be corrected.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC