Subject: Re: [dita] Statements of use for DITA 1.3: Who is already using parts of it?

We have Ericsson planning to use troubleshooting.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
President
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215
303-232-7586

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA Europe 2014 conference in Munich, Germany November 18-19. More information at:

http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/DITAeurope/2014/index.htm