Subject: Fwd: Next steps on specifying/registering IANA Media Type for DITA

FYI… I will be working through the process of registering the IANA Media Type for DITA.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott
Scott Hudson   |   PELCO  by Schneider Electric   |   United States  |   Standards & Information Architect
Phone:
 +1 970 282 1952  |  Mobile: +1 720 369 2433
 | Email: scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>
Date: October 31, 2014 at 2:55:44 PM MDT
To: Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@schneider-electric.com>, OASIS DITA TC List <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>, Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>

Per conversations about specifying and registering IANA Media Type, I have been contacted by Scott Hudson for coordination, and have opened a new JIRA ticket to (lightly) track the progress of this design work.  The previous JIRA issue has been closed.

Coordinate with OASIS DITA TC to regster IANA Media Type
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1942

- Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services

========

[1] References:
John Hunt (2014-10-24)

Scott Hudson (2014-10-24)

Robert D Anderson (2014-10-24)

Tom Magliery (2014-10-24)

Robin Cover (2014-10-24)

Nancy Harrison (2014-10-29)
* DITA TC Meeting Minutes 28 October 2014, "5. DITA MIME type:

[Previously] JIRA: Register DITA as a MIME type with IANA

--
Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/people/staff/robin-cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html