Subject: Where to Put RELAX NG Code and Generated Artifacts?

I now have the RELAX NG-to-DTD generation process working for
non-TC-defined shells and modules and have it packaged as an Open Toolkit
plugin (for convenience--it doesn't actually require the OT).

We need to decide where to put these things for public access.

My suggestion is to set up a GitHub community named "dita-standard" that
can then host projects for the different things we need to provide. This
could include:

- The RNG-to-DTD and -XSD generation code

- A mirror of the doctypes/ tree in the OASIS SVN repository (it's easy to
mirror an SVN working copy to a git repository simply by making your SVN
working copy into a git repo that's then connected to some public
repository, e.g., a github repoistory).

- A mirror of the specification source itself

I own the domain dita-standard.org and could redirect it to the github
dita-standard organization's web site (every GitHub organization and
project gets a Web site along with the source repository). You can see an
example of how this works by going to "dita4publishers.org" or
"dita-community.org", both of which are redirected to the GitHub-managed
web sites for those organizations.

There's no difficulty in me setting this up and I can make any or all of
the TC members (at a minimum, the editors) members of the organization.

Alternatively, I could add projects to the existing DITA Community GitHub
project, but I think it will be useful to have a separate organization
specific to the DITA standard that is under the direct control of the TC.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com