Subject: Need for a French-speaking translator

Hi, DITA TC members.

The DITA TC needs someone with the following qualifications:
  • Fluent in English and French
  • Technical expertise and familiar with DITA rules concerning specialization
  • Located in Western Europe or North America (ET or CT)

This would be for a call with Jean-Jacques Thomasson, who is working on the DITA-to-S1000D Bridge. The time frame would be later this month or January 2015.

Several TC members (myself, Robert Anderson, Eliot Kimber, and Michael Priestley) met with Jean-Jacques while we were at DITA Europe last month. However, language become a barrier, one that we hope to diminish by using someone in a translator role.

Please let me know if this is something you could help with.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)