Subject: Re: [dita] Which DTDs are "in"?

All the DTDs are "in". We had discussed having two additional shells for
learningAssessment that reflected integrating only one of the two learning
domains, but decided to not do that. I'll be providing those through some
non-TC-related channel (maybe a DITA Adoption paper or some such).

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com