Subject: Targeted review of Branch Filtering now open

Hi everybody,

After a short delay, the latest targeted review is now open: Branch filtering. The content spans 11 pages in the PDF (including lots of example); because we got a late start, this review will be open through next Wednesday.

A few reminders:

Please download and review the PDF or CHM file, and then post your comments in DITAWeb. The PDF and CHM are posted here: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/55103/branch-filtering.zip
Review schedule and download links are at: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/1.3-spec-targeted-reviews
For tips about using DITAWeb, see https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201501/msg00006.html

If you have any questions or need help resetting your DITAWeb password, please contact me or Kris.

Thanks!

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://www.dita-ot.org/)