Subject: RE: [dita] Reminder: branch filtering targeted review closing soon

I tried to squeeze in some review today, but the first half of this week was too loaded. I would be able to commit some effort tomorrow and Friday if we could extend the period until then.

mag

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Robert D Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 7:50 AM
To: DITA TC

Hi everybody,

This is a reminder that the branch filtering targeted review is scheduled to end tonight. So far, JoAnn is the only one who has reviewed. We need more people to check out the content to make sure this topic is clear in the final 1.3 specification:
http://ditaweb.com/oasis-dita/

Thanks!

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development