Subject: Re: [dita] Working Scoped Key example posted

Super! This will be very helpful. I'll be sure to mention this at my session.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 4/17/2015 10:09 AM, Chris Nitchie wrote:
In anticipation of the conference next week, I've posted a working Key Scope example on Titania Delivery. There are two maps that are essentially identical except that one uses key scopes and the other does not. It's a simple example, but illustrative. The scope-less map is here:

https://td-demo.titaniasoftware.com/portals/ui/sample/viewer/55310e2ee4b0235e2bca8047/nocontext/map.ditamap

And the map with scopes is here:

https://td-demo.titaniasoftware.com/portals/ui/sample/viewer/55310e2ee4b0235e2bca8047/nocontext/map-with-keyscopes.ditamap

I mostly did this for my own purposes, as I expect to do a fair amount of talking about key scopes next week, but I'm happy for anyone to use it.

Best,

Chris

Chris Nitchie
(734) 330-2978
chris.nitchie@oberontech.com
www.oberontech.com
  <http://www.oberontech.com/>
Follow us:
  <https://www.facebook.com/oberontech>
  <https://twitter.com/oberontech>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/oberon-technologies>
See us at the DITA North America <http://www.cm-strategies.com/2015/index.htm> 2015 conference, April 20-22 in Chicago, Il. Learn how our expert services and innovative solutions can meet your content and publishing needs.