Subject: Regrets

Hi
We are on a birding trip, returning home tonight.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
President
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215
303-232-7586

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America 2015 conference in Chicago, Illinois April 20-22. More information at:

http://www.cm-strategies.com/2015/index.htm