- Quorum reached.
- Regrets: JoAnn Hackos, Stan Doherty, Chris Nitchie, and Scott Hudson
Approve minutes from previous two business meetings (4/14 and 4/28):
- Both seconded and approved.
- Demo of ditaweb scheduled for May 11, 9am eastern time. Email Kris
to get an invitation. The demo will be recorded and available.
- Updated content on Titania Delivery, including draft comments
- https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201504/msg00200.html (Nitchie, 29 April 2015
- New member: Eric Sirois, IXIASOFT
1) Action items
Action items from 14 April 2015
Eliot: Add troubleshooting to ditabase document-type shell (Completed)
Kris: Talk to Mark Myers about peer maps and new learning maps
Chris: Topic about linking and @format and @scope
Action items from 28 April 2015
Robert: Clarify with OASIS what needs to be in the comments for the XML grammar files
Eliot: Remove @keyscope from reltable-related elements (Completed)
Robert: Update spec to remove @keyscope from reltable-related elements
2) Report on status of working draft:
- Style sheets and transformations: no change
- Content: Robert and Kris are working through key scope
comments. Many in the last 15 hours.
3) Targeted reviews progress:
- Request for opportunity to find the disposition of changes.
Can be difficult to find changes in ditaweb, but every comment
is assigned a disposition, which is noted in ditaweb.
- Keys are a difficult topic, and it may require additional review
- Discussion of the topic of key spaces. Is the term needed? There
is a key space manager with X-Metal, and the concept can be helpful
to implementers and possibly to users, but is it needed in the spec?
Term was not in the 1.2 spec.