Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 05 May 2015 uploaded

I'm just catching up from my vacation, and notice in the minutes below the assertion that the term "key space" was not present in DITA 1.2, which is absolutely untrue. It is present in numerous topics related to keys, including an explicit definition in the topic, "DITA terminology and notation." One of the big challenges in adapting the initial keyscope proposal into spec language was finding a way to do it while accommodating the language related to "key spaces" and "key resolution contexts" present in 1.2.

I'm not suggesting an amendment to the minutes here, just trying to clear up any misconception.

Chris

Chris Nitchie

(734) 330-2978

chris.nitchie@oberontech.com