Subject: Four keys

We are planning to set up a whole bunch of accelerators/shortcuts for working with our key-related features in XMetaL Author.

We will be designating one of the shortcuts as being the most important shortcut of all, and encrypting the documentation for that shortcut using PGP.

Anyone who wants to read this documentation will need the key key key key.

Sorry. Weird day.

mag