Subject: Re: Spec question

I agree that the hazard statement domain does not make sense in subjectScheme maps. Nonetheless, that domain was included in the subjectScheme shells that OASIS shipped for 1.2. Trust both the spec and the DTDs.

Personally, I always remove the hazard statement and mapgroup domains from subjectScheme document-type shells when I create them for clients. And often the utilities and highlighting domain as well.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)