Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - Sample PDF uploaded

Hi Bob, et al,

I noticed the following issues in the PDF, which may be content or rendering issues:

Pg 37 xref for See @deliveryTarget not active: @print Specifies whether the topic should be included in printed output. Note: Beginning with DITA 1.3, the @print attribute is deprecated. It is replaced with a conditional processing attribute: @deliveryTarget. See @deliveryTarget for more details.

Pg 47 Alignment on last cell of row 3 (Excluded)

Pg 56 Odd xref for 2 and 5. Is this intended? Should this be labeled step 2 or step 5 or something?

Pg 91 referenced element and referencing element appear to be links, but not active. If this is formatting for terms, they either need to be active (if blue color), or we should change the formatting to black bold italic or something. It is confusing to users if something appears to be a traversable link, but is not.

Pg 159 more inactive links: Module inclusions, Content constraint integration

Pg 185, 186, 187, 190… (seems true for all instances in doc)  inactive link: outputclass

Pg 236 inactive link (may be intentional, but how do we want to handle deprecated content?) query (DEPRECATED)

Pg 237 inactive link: spectitle, mapkeyref, collection-type

Pg 392 Footnote word is wrapped oddly. Shouldn’t it have the number of the footnote it refers to, instead of the text “Footnote”?

Pg 402 bullet alignment in row 2, col 3. If sub-bullets, they should be a different character.

Pg 409 (Appendix C) the “on page" numbers is pretty horrible from a usability perspective. It makes it so you can’t read the content model. Not sure how to fix this, but I think it will be an issue.

Thanks and best regards,

Scott Hudson
Senior Consultant
Comtech Services Inc.