Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - Sample PDF uploaded

The text contains the “See “ language, which is linked in every other instance of the document. I would recommend marking them as xref for consistency, but it’s not a show-stopper.  :-)

Thanks and best regards,

Scott Hudson
Senior Consultant
Comtech Services Inc.
303-232-7586

From: Bob Thomas
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:36 AM
To: Scott Hudson
Cc: "dita@lists.oasis-open.org"

Thanks, Scott.

The pointers to referenced element and referencing element are tagged as <term> rather than <xref>.

Best Regards,
Bob

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Hudson, Scott <scott.hudson@comtech-serv.com> wrote:
Hi Bob,

This is much better (and reduced page count, too!). I have just one additional content comment:

Section 2.1.1 DITA terminology and notation, Pg. 24-25 = See also are not linked via <xref> for referenced element, referencing element, addressing attribute.

Thanks and best regards,

Scott Hudson
Senior Consultant
Comtech Services Inc.