Subject: Important note about the new branch filtering targeted review

When I log in to DITAWeb, the first review it brings up is the old (archived) Branch Filtering review. I assume this is the case just because that was the most recently archived review. This is not the revised content - please do not comment on the old material, as it bears little to no resemblance to the latest content.

Please - review the CHM or PDF that Kris uploaded, log in to DITA Web, and then go down to Targeted reviews => Branch filtering to make comments. The correct content shows up alongside the Coding requirements and the Linking/Conformance reviews. If you want to be absolutely sure you're in the right one - the first sub-topic is now called "Overview of branch filtering".

Thanks!

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://www.dita-ot.org/)
----- Forwarded by Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM on 06/11/2015 21:00 -----

From: Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS
To: DITA TC <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 06/11/2015 15:10
Subject: Fw: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.3: Targeted review: Branch filtering #2 uploaded
Sent by: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hello,

Kris and I have finally finished revising the Branch Filtering content based on comments in the first review of that material. The comments on the first targeted review caused this section to change more than any other; as such, we've opened it up for another round. The content has shifted from a couple of topics with dense information to a series of topics that each focus on one thing. I'm very pleased with the reorganization and hope it makes the feature clearer for everyone.

We're going to run the review through next Wednesday - but if you have a chance, I would strongly encourage anybody who can to take a look tomorrow or Monday and place comments in DITAWeb. That way, if anything is still really unclear about this new DITA 1.3 feature, we can try and discuss it at next week's meeting.

----- Forwarded by Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM on 06/11/2015 15:08 -----