Subject: Fwd: Re: Packaging etc

FYI: This is where work regarding the packaging was left last week.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Packaging etc
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:07:31 -0400
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
CC: Nancy Harrison <nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com>, Tom Magliery <tom.magliery@justsystems.com>, Robert Anderson <robander@us.ibm.com>, Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com>

Yep - we'll figure out a way to make that work.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:
I think we should prototype this both ways and assess the usability.
  1. Main page with links to the three parts (assuming that we could have a line explaining what the part is); each of the three parts has a cover pages.
  2. Main page with links to the three editions; links lead directly to the first topic in the edition. In this case, we'd add a topic to the map before the "Introduction to DITA" section; the topic would explain the edition.

Chet, just checking that #1 with the brief sentences explaining the parts in the "Additional artifacts" section is OK?

As always, many thanks for your help.