Subject: Need for the TC to explain the packages to the community

It's very clear that we will need to explain the packages clearly to the DITA community.

Expect that part of our work after getting the public review draft out will be drafting a white paper about this.

While I expect that the DITA Adoption TC will be very helpful, I think this effort must be driven by and come out of the DITA TC.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)