Subject: Re: [dita] Index in the PDF version of the spec?

The problem with relying on index entries in the prolog is that even a
short topic can break across a page and prolog index entries can thus end
up pointing to the wrong page. Readers have no knowledge of or expectation
that some index entries apply to an entire topic--they expect to find
something related to the index entry on the page pointed to.

Cheers,

Eliot
----
Eliot Kimber, Owner