Subject: RE: [dita] Another graphic question

Thanks Eliot. I may ping you with a revision idea this week.

mag

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Kimber [mailto:ekimber@contrext.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 5:15 PM
To: Tom Magliery; DITA TC

That's my picture, Tom.

1: I think the idea was that the constraint module is likely to be
specific to the shell or created by the shell creator, rather than
something you get from a 3rd party. While the TC provides a couple of
constraint modules, that's only because we needed them for backward
compatibility. Normally constraints would be very specific to your local
requirements.

2. Yes. Again, I think my idea was that the middle was the domain of the
shell owner, while the right column is invariant modules and the left
column is document instances.

I was also probably trying to avoid having 4 columns just to have
somewhere to put the constraint module.

----
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC