Subject: Re: [dita] Version Control Commit by bob.thomas

Bob,

If nobody else steps up first I'll see what I can do. I committed changes
on Saturday so I should have a clean local repo that predates your latest
commits.

As a tip--I use the "synchronize repository" action in the SynchroSoft SVN
client (which behaves similarly to the Eclipse SVN client) which then lets
you see exactly which files have changed and selectively commit only the
ones you want to commit.

----
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC