Subject: HTML for committee notes

We need to be able to produce HTML for our committee notes.

This should not be too much work; we ought to be able to start with our existing (DITA-OT 1.8.5-based) plug-ins for generating XHTML and the CSS that folks using Docbook use.

I am looking for:
  • A volunteer to do this work
  • Feedback from the TC as to whether we should generate single HTML files for each topic OR use chunking to get a single HTML document

For whomever takes this task on, I've added the CSS file and disclaimer graphic to the build directory in SVN

Examples of HTML versions of OASIS committee notes

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)