Subject: First pass at assigning contacts to OASIS voters

Hi everyone,

We ALL have an action item for this week to read through the list of OASIS voters and identify anyone you know personally, or closely enough that you would be easily able to address them. This is our "easy first pass" at dividing up the list for rallying votes in December.

The spreadsheet is here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/dita/administration/voting-OASIS-members-August-2015.xlsx

You do not need to edit the spreadsheet itself (although it's fine if you do). Just somehow tell me the folks you know.

So far I know of only one person who has completed this task. (Applause for JH.)

Perhaps you have had a look, and simply found no one. (Drop me a note about that, and we will silently applaud you, too.)

For everyone else: I will not be checking my email this weekend or Monday (Canadian holiday), but I hope that when I wake up for the TC call on Tuesday I will find in my inbox some more work I have to do.

mag