Subject: Re: [dita] Does the constraint mechanism allow removal of core elements?

What you show is the correct way to do it: simply omit the base type from
the integration parameter entity, leaving only specializations.

This case is covered in the spec. Note that even though the constraint is
implemented directly in the shell, it's still a constraint and needs to be
declared on @domains.

----
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC