Subject: Re: [dita] Why Three Editions paper reviews

I think everyone needs to take a look, and we can hold this open for another week for that.

If you don't want to make extensive comments, simple read the PDF and add a note to the DITAweb stating that you have read the committee not and have no comments.

People are going to read this, and we need to ensure that we, as the TC, are making the correct statements. Thanks.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)