Subject: Use cancelled TC meeting time to review 'Why three editions"

Seriously -- please do this. Participation is still low.

I have resolved all but a few questions, some of which I posed:
  • Should the "What is in it?" topic for the base edition list "Base topic" and "Base map", rather than "Topic" and "Map"? (I think yes.)
  • Should the "What is in it? topic for the technical content edition list "Topic" and "Map"? (I think yes.)
  • Should the "Growth of DITA" topic use images rather than tables?
  • Comment from JoAnn Hackos on the "Growth of DITA" topic: "I think this topic is dangerously misleading. It will suggest to naive readers that what they really want is the Base edition. I don't think that is our intent."

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)