Subject: Who has contacts to make?

For no particular reason, here's a list of how many people we are all assigned to in the voter roll, and how many of them have assigned priority 1 or 2.

There are still LOTS of non-priority-1-or-2 people on the voter roll who do not have any of us assigned to them and hence are not figuring into this table anywhere.

Name

How many to contact

How many are P1 or P2

Amber

1

1

Bob

5

5

Carlos

10

0

Chris

2

1

David

2

1

Dick

5

5

Don

6

6

Eliot

5

4

Jim

2

1

JoAnn

10

5

Keith

10

9

Kris

17

14

Michael

3

1

Nancy

5

5

Scott

2

1

Stan

16

2

Tom

16

12

Note that this table misses the two voter contacts who remain ambiguous as of my previous message a few minutes ago.

mag