Subject: Re: Scheduling the ballot for DITA 1.3

OK, the new package is uploaded as a revision to the ZIP in Kavi. Let me know if you need anything else ....

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 11/30/2015 3:22 PM, Chet Ensign wrote:
Thanks much.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:
We're rebuild as soon as possible.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 11/30/2015 2:01 PM, Chet Ensign wrote:
Kris, I looked the package over. Yes there is one update needed: change the date from 17 November to 25 November 2015 - the date that the approval ballot closed.

I opened https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2273 to track the work to get this loaded. We'll give this first priority as soon as we have the updated package so that I can get the ballot started as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

/chet