Subject: RE: [dita] Looks Like We're Approved (Provisionally)

Yep, we have well-surpassed the 45-vote threshold. There was a small
flurry in the morning European time that pushed us over, and there have
been a few more stragglers throughout the day on both that continent and
this one.

But we are not stopping ... as you can probably tell by the volume of
mail on this list today. :-)

Speaking of that, I reached out to my personal contacts at Dell (Rick T)
and VMware (Laura B) and Siemens (Trish L) asking each of them to ping
their voting members for us.

mag

-----Original Message-----
From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On
Behalf Of Eliot Kimber
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:22 PM
To: dita
Subject: [dita] Looks Like We're Approved (Provisionally)

Looking at the voting page as of 10 p.m. Central Europe Time, we have 51
votes, representing 17% of members.

It think that means we're both approved (pending some spoiler negative
votes, which seems unlikely) and that we are, once again, overachievers.

----
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com