Subject: Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 8 December 2015 uploaded

Submitter's message
ActionItem:
any/all TC members: continue to contact potential additional OASIS voting representatives.

Minutes of the OASIS DITA TC
Tuesday, 8 December 2015
Recorded by Nancy Harrison
link to agenda for this meeting:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/PreviousAgendas

Regrets: Scott, eliot

Standing Business
=================
Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201512/msg00006.html (Nancy Harrison, for 8 December 2015)
Proposed by Tom, seconded by Don, approved by TC

Subcommittee Reports
None

Announcements
None

Business
========
[ad-hoc agenda; Kris not present]
1. Action items 24 November 2015
All related to vote lobbying

2. Continuing item: Campaigning for the DITA 1.3 vote: (Tom Magliery)
Web conference for November 10, 17, and 24:
https://bluestream.webex.com/bluestream/j.php?MTID=m7650ad05a84cb78d7a2ecb48c2b47056
Meeting number: 805 209 611
Meeting password: blue
Ballot info for DITA 1.2: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1968
Spreadsheet of OASIS voting members who will vote to approve DITA 1.3: http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/dita/administration/voting-OASIS-members-August-2015.xlsx
The spreadsheet includes e-mail addresses, whether a company uses DITA, whether the company is a TC member, and whether the company voted Yes on DITA 1.2

Ballot count is currently at 47, all 'yes' votes
We're going for highest vote tally we can get; we hold the OASIS record from 5 years ago (in the 70s), which we would like to surpass.
Tom has assigned more names of people to canvas, especially people who either
1. work for companies who are using DITA
2. voted for DITA at 1.2
He'll send mail today, and again at the end of next Tuesday

Meeting closed at 11:28

-- Ms. Nancy Harrison
Document Name: DITA TC Meeting Minutes 8 December 2015

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Nancy Harrison