Subject: Request for TC approval: OASIS Open Repository proposal for Lightweight DITA subcommittee

On Mark's behalf, I'm sending the DITA TC this request by Chet for approval as a motion by the TC. Can we please add this to the agenda for tomorrow? Michael or I can phrase the motion for the vote and minutes.

I copied the full note string since it contains also Chet's advice on actions for this item.
--
Don Day

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:03:02 -0400
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: Mark Giffin <mark@markgiffin.com>
CC: Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com>, Don R. Day <donday@donrday.com>, Carlos Evia <cevia@vt.edu>, Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>

Mark, this looks great. Can you now do 2 next steps...

First, get this approved by the DITA TC. It can be done as a motion in a meeting or as an electronic ballot. It looks like the next TC meeting is tomorrow?

Then, after approval and publication of the minutes, please fill out the request form at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/open-repository-request

We will take it from there.

Robin, any other thoughts?

Best,