Per the TC's submission request , please find attached two ZIP files with the model documents for:
Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) Version 1.3 Errata 01 (csd01 & csprd01)
****** begin special DITA information ******
These model documents (in .DOCX format) demonstrate the expected appearance of the display formats (HTML and PDF) of the "front matter" of the CSD01 and CSPRD01 levels of DITA v1.3 Errata 01.
For each of CSD01 and CSPRD01:
Note that there is a template for a single "Errata listing" document which will contain a consolidated list of all of the Errata items for all of the Parts, and also a "complete" subdirectory containing all of the Parts, in which you will include (with appropriate change markings) the modified text for each Part. Text that has been removed should be struck-through, while added text should be clearly identifiable with a text color different from existing text. A useful example showing change markings can be found at . In addition, one possible format for the "Errata listing" document can be found at .
- for the PDF version, please set the "title" property to match the actual main title of each document, such as "Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) Version 1.3 Errata 01", if possible. Note that each of the Parts has an extended title like "Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) Version 1.3. Part 1: Base Edition Plus Errata 01".
As a working approach for the initial publication, please send the final draft HTML and PDF to us (Chet & Paul) for review before the TC holds an approval ballot, to avoid having to repeat the approval ballot.
Some of the usual "boilerplate" instructions below may not apply...
****** end special DITA information ******
When the TC first votes  to publish this Work Product in the OASIS Library, we expect it to be published at:
The permanent "Latest version" URI will be:
Please let me know if anything here fails to meet your expectations.
Further revisions to this Work Product must be maintained in Working Drafts, following procedures detailed in the OASIS TC Administration How-to Guide .
Working Drafts should be made available by uploading the document(s) to the TC's Kavi document repository, or (provisionally/temporarily) to the TC's Subversion (SVN) repository, if SVN has been activated for your TC . TCs are encouraged to use ZIP packaging when the WD releases contain multiple files (and directories).
For each WD revision, you will need to:
1) increment the Working Draft revision (number) from 01 to 02, 03, 04 etc., as successive Working Drafts are produced; the revision number needs to be updated at the top of the document in the stage identifier (Working Draft ##) and in the document identifier within the page footer.
2) supply the relevant publication/release/upload date for each successive Working Draft instance, using the prescribed date format: DD Month YYYY; the date needs to be updated at the top of the document (just below the stage identifier, Working Draft ##) and in the page footer.
3) provide suitable text for a document Abstract, updating this summary with successive revisions to provide an accurate description of the subject matter, goals, scope, etc.
4) keep the Acknowledgments (Appendix A) and Revision History (Appendix C) up-to-date with each WD revision.
5) consult the OASIS Naming Directives document when creating new artifacts that may be part of the Work Product (e.g., image files, XML schemas), observing the rules for name characters in files and proposed directories, and for proposed URIs/namespaces .
6) examine the instructions for construction of XML Namespace Identifiers (namespace URIs) and Namespace Documents  if your specification declares one or more XML namespaces or other namespace-related identifiers for (e.g.,) link relations, named properties, functions, dialects, faults, actions, or any named message types. All such identifiers, if HTTP-scheme, must begin with: http://docs.oasis-open.org/[tc-shortname]/ns/xxxx
When the TC votes  to approve a Working Draft as a Committee Draft (CSD or CND), the Chair or other designated person must submit a "Committee Specification Draft Creation and Upload Request" accessible on the TC Administration Requests Page .
Upon receipt of this form, the TC Administrator will QC and process the Work Product for official publication in the OASIS Library (http://docs.oasis-open.org/
) as a Committee Draft, including addition of the requisite cover page metadata and other boilerplate information.
 Developing Committee Specifications and Notes
Starting a Working Draft
 SVN Version control, via Tools
 OASIS Naming Directives
 OASIS Naming Directives - Namespace Identifiers and Namespace Documents
 Approval of a WD as a CD (CSD or CND)
 TC Administration Requests Page, see Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request