Subject: More Catalog Errata: Public ID for RNG MathML Module

In order to properly configure the integration of the MathML domain into
specialized topic types it is necessary to create local versions of the
OASIS-supplied mathmlDomainProxy.rng file. The OASIS-supplied file uses a
direct URI reference to the mathml/mathml3/mathml3.rng file. However,
non-OASIS users will want to use a URN to refer to this file.

Thus we need to add a catalog entry to the RNG catalog for the
mathml/mathml3/mathml3.rng file.

My proposal would be to add this entry to the
rng/technicalContent/catalog.xml file:

<uri name="urn:oasis:names:tc:dita:rng:mathml3.rng"
           uri="rng/mathml/mathml3/mathml3.rng"/>

I'm deliberately using an OASIS-managed name because this is a
DITA-specific use of the MathML module and we do not want the possibility
of a different version of this module being used in a DITA context.

Cheers,

Eliot
----
Eliot Kimber, Owner