Subject: RE: [dita] Understanding DITA vs. DITA OT

Sounds like a good idea to me! I support the creation of a committee note.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist

Training & Documentation
Global Services & Support

line

Jeppesen  |  Digital Aviation  |  Boeing

Jeppesen email: scott.hudson@jeppesen.com
55 Inverness Drive East