Subject: Issues noticed with taskbody content model in various task types

I noticed an oddity with taskbody when reviewing the generated content model tables.

Specifically, it does not allow the new <tasktroubleshooting> element, because the machinery taskbody constraint was not updated to account for it. I assume this was an oversight in 1.3 (probably related to the fact that the original owners of the Machinery Task are no longer participating at the TC).

This led to a few discoveries in the text: